Moving Forward

Happy Valentine's Day!  (or, for those of us who are skeptical of these sorts of commercialized celebrations - TGIF!!!!)  It's very cold and a bit snowy here today, which is perfect weather for hibernating activities such as knitting and reading!

CWA Phase II is progressing, with only one seam remaining:


I'm not exactly excited to start Phase III (all those ends!), but it is nice to see this coming together, in more ways than one!

I've also made a bit more of progress on Viking Hat, up to where I need to change to DPNs.  I thought I'd thrown some in the project bag, but all that was at the bottom was a bunch of yarn labels and the smaller needles I'd used for the brim.  I didn't feel like digging around for them, so I set the hat aside and finished a pair of baby mitts.  It's possible I could finish the knitting on this today!

Thank you, Neuro, for your comment yesterday about starting the Goat Milk text further down, in the brim.  I think that's another really good option, and will add it to my list of prototype options!  (I think this project is going to need its own page in my notebook, it's about to hog the rest of the knitting ideas list page!!)

I don't have any wildlife news to report - I expect everyone else will be engaging in hibernating activities today as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows