We Can Do This!

While I'm glad that the worsted version of Sky has arrived, I was a little disappointed to have to step back a bit from some of the other projects so I could finish the CWA (the afghan I'm making for Oogyhubby's cousin's wedding in June).  Then I had a thought: there really isn't much knitting left!  Here's where I'm at, as of this morning:


(The block in the lower right corner has the worsted Sky - I think it is working very well!)

Once the remaining (12.2) blocks are done, the four large sections need to be sewn together (ugh), all 8 billion ends worked in (ugh worse than sewing!), and the border knitted on.  This means that I can actually knit on the other things during these ugh-ey sewing parts!  Everyone wins!!!!

I'm still tinkering with the Goat Milk? chart - I think I've got the vertical space covered for a worsted weight hat, but I may need to add a small motif to fill in a blank horizontal blank space.  I'm contemplating about whether I want to make a cowl version as well.  I'll see if I can insert an image here some time soon - it looks like I can use some of the features in Google Docs to get from MS Excel to this blog page.  That will definitely require some tinkering as well!

The silly Pileated woodpecker is ack-ack-acking all over the place in the woods today; I can see him bopping up a tree at this very moment.  I'm not sure what' got him so worked up!  Also - the deer were out again yesterday, and there were some hoofprints in the snow very close to the house - they must have had some night!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows