Another First World Problem

I hope this finds you all well and safe; we're good here.

One of my First World problems got worse yesterday.  I'd had some library e-books on hold, and thought I had staggered them out sufficiently so that they wouldn't become available all at once - and many days, perhaps even several weeks, out.

Nope - all three of them have appeared over the course of the last two days.  I have 21 days before they all disappear into the e-book ether, and then I'd have to wait again for who knows how long.

So, in spite of my having a huge to-be-finished pile, I'm going to cast on for a new "mindless" project, with these:


You might recognize the blue from the 2019 First Annual Memorial Day Weekend Dyeing Extravaganza.  The other is just a Bare version of the blue; both are KnitPicks Capretta, which is very squooshy.  (I've got some ball winding to do - this job calls for The Swift!)  I had selected the pattern Pure Joy for this yarn, and will see if the yarn likes it (I can't imagine that it won't, with all that lovely garter stitch!).

I've also finished all but the grafting for Neuro's latest pattern, and will make that a "finishing" goal for this week so that I can show you the pics when she releases the pattern. 

In wildlife news - a couple of deer wandered by in the woods outside my window at one point yesterday afternoon.  Also yesterday, two separate cats (the smaller orange one and the black-and-white one) set off the driveway detector at two separate times.  Of course, each time we think it's a car and have to check!  I don't mind - I figure they're doing their job and controlling the varmint population (and hopefully not doing too much damage to the bird population).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows