Presto!!

I hope you are all safe and well; we're still good here!

You might conclude from the blue background that Presto Cowlo has been for a swim this morning:


I really couldn't put this project down, and now I can't wait to see what it is like once it's dry!  The yarn was super soft yet rustic - and felt like it still had enough lanolin that it would fluff right up once soaked.  We'll see!  I may have an intended recipient for it as well, depending on how it all turns out!

Back to My Corona and Pure Joy in the meantime!  The pattern for April Gift won't be released for 2 more weeks, so I'm going to try to finish My Corona before then (it was originally begat as a March Gift project).  I'm not going to list off everything else in the queue, but I might add two items and will tell you more about that as they evolve.

In wildlife news - the robins continue to sing their lungs out, I just saw a Northern Flicker fly by, and a few deer were in the woods and field early this morning.  After a couple of days of warmth and sun, it looks like Fall/Winter will return for a few days, so maybe everyone is scooping up as much grass and bugs before hunkering down!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Presto is so beautiful!!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows