Friday!!!!!!

Happy Friday!  I hope you're well today; we're good here.

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm trying hard every day to acknowledge which day it is, and at some point will also make a better delineation between the weekdays and weekends (aside from the alarm clock that is set for Mon-Fri!).  Otherwise, I think I'll end up with a weird kind of jet lag when all the days start to blur together and I get out of sync with the rest of the planet.

I did a bit of Squircle knitting yesterday:


Things are going to get really exciting when the other colors start making an appearance!!

I may also have finished the knitting on my mystery project, and started another.  I only tell you that so that you know I haven't stopped knitting altogether over here!

I definitely need to cast on for my M's Day project as well - that's coming up quickly, especially if I'm going to be mailing it.

Today began with a couple of wildlife sightings - a lone deer wandering around in the grass next to the woods, and a foxie patrolling the hayfield.  The hay is starting to grow, so there might be easier critter hunting in there as they emerge from their burrows!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows