Ta-Dah!! More Switching Modes!!!

Happy Sunday!  I hope you are safe and well; we're good here!

Now, for the moment we've all been waiting for - Neuro's adaptation of her famous Switching Modes scarf pattern, now available in cowl and howl options!!!

Check out her pics and patterns!  I'm headed right for the cowl version very soon!!!

Here are some of my pics of the howl I was test knitting:




This is the same item - it's convertible from a hat to a cowl and back again!!!  Brilliant!!!!!

(I still need to finish off the long dangle/tie, so this is still officially in my finishing pile!)

Also - Neuro's gone international - her original Switching Modes pattern has been translated into Italian!  Impressive!

In other news - Oogyhubby is making some strange Easter eggs this morning with this:


Someone is having smoked egg salad sandwiches for lunch today!!  (Evidently, this is an egg-worthy experiment.)

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I hope you'll report back about the smoked eggs.
Your Howl is super cool. Thanks for all the pattern suggestions!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows