Super Old UFO

Hello on this (originally sunny and now raining and getting colder) Sunday!  I hope you're well, we're still good here.

I thought that this might be good for a laugh today - one of my very old UnFinished Objects (UFO), and no denying its age because the freakin date is right on it:


(Yes - I screwed with the part where my first name is.  No sense in blowing my cover at this point, LOL!)

I probably didn't know what to do with it at the time, so it got tucked away with a bunch of things.  Now I think it would look super cute in the log house, with a rustic frame of some kind.  I don't have any on hand, so it will need to hang out a bit longer.

Although I still plan to cast on for a bunch of new projects, I haven't done so yet.  That will give me something to look forward to this week.  Also, April Gift will appear on Tuesday, so that might spark some more ideas!

Not much wildlife news to report, except that I definitely saw a bluebird outside my window yesterday.  I've seen him hanging out on that branch before, but this time I was able to grab my binocs and get a good look!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows