Pure Joy

I hope you are all well and safe; we're good here today!

I cast on for Pure Joy last night:


(The stitch marker is reminding me which side is the right side!)

The best part so far: the pattern starts with a garter square, and I was sure mine was going to be a hot mess.  Amazingly, it looks - well, amazing.  It was quick going at first, but now it's taking a while to get through each row - perfect for readingknitting!!  I hope to get to the first blue section very soon, so we can start to see the design coming together.

In other news - it continues to be quiet although, from the level of activity that I can see from the neighborhood next door, folks are starting to get restless.  Ironic, since there is more virus now than there was a week ago, when everyone was hidden away.  The sunny weather doesn't help much, either!

There also continues to be a lone deer grazing around in the woods; this morning she's out in the field next to the woods.  I'm not exactly sure it's the same one, but I'm going with that for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows